Would you like to receive your invoices quickly and reduce waste? JB Cutting is now offering paperless billing. Please provide us with your email address and we will gladly send your invoice via email as soon as it is generated. We can also send an electronic statement if you so desire. Please email email@example.com with the specific email address you would like the invoices sent to.
On the topic of going green, here are 10 small things you can do every day to reduce your carbon footprint:
- If you must print, print on both sides of the paper.
- Turn off your computer at night time.
- Pay your bills online.
- Turn down your thermostat; even a few degrees can save energy!
- Shut the water off when brushing your teeth.
- Stop receiving junk mail! Visit http://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0262-stopping-unsolicited-mail-phone-calls-and-email and follow the instructions on stopping junk mail permanently.
- Wash your laundry in cold water.
- Support local farmers. When you buy local, not only do you get the freshest food possible, you reduce your carbon footprint because food does not travel long distances before it ends up on your plate!
- Unplug anything that glows! Utilize power strips and switch them off at night.
- Walk or bike to work, or start a carpool!