Need a Lazy Susan to complete your design or add that little something special to wow your customer? Maybe you have a small space but aren’t quite sure how to utilize it. JB Cutting has the answer! We offer multiple types of Lazy Susans in all of our standard 3DL profiles, The Benchmark Collection. Here are our offerings in a nutshell:
- Standard Lazy Susan: Each door is the same size with all of the rails and stiles being equal. One long edge on each door is cut with a straight edge (S08) and these are typically joined with a piano hinge (pictured above right).
- 45° Miter/Bevel Lazy Susan: Each door is the same size with one long edge on each door having been cut with a 45° bevel before it’s pressed in 3DL
- Butt Lazy Susan: One door is ¾” smaller (in the width) so these can be butted together at installation and one rail is increased to accommodate the overlapping door
Now that you’ve decided which style of Lazy Susan you need, how do you order them? Our “Style” (or B Code) denotes which style (slab, raised panel or shaker) that you need while the “Style Detail” tells us the specific details of that part. Below is a list of all the Lazy Susan Style Detail codes with a brief explanation of each:
- B105: This is a slab Lazy Susan
- B230: This is a square raised panel Lazy Susan
- B330 / B331: These are arched raised panel Lazy Susans (one right and one left)
- B430 / B431: These are cathedral raised panel Lazy Susans (one right and one left)
- B530 / B531: These are moon raised panel Lazy Susans (one right and one left)
- B630: This is a flat panel shaker Lazy Susan
- B631: This is a standard beaded panel shaker Lazy Susan
- B632: This is a flat panel shaker Lazy Susan with the “5 piece look” (cut lines in the rails)
- B633: This is a standard beaded panel shaker Lazy Susan with the “5 piece look” (cut lines in the rails)
When ordering, please make sure to let us know which option (Standard, 45° Miter/Bevel or Butt) you will be utilizing so we can ensure the correct parts are produced. This information can be noted in the “Special Instructions” portion of our order form (https://jbcutting.com/order/). Should you be ordering Arch, Cathedral or Moon Lazy Susans, please also make sure to note if the doors are lefts or rights. Other than this little bit of additional information, the rest of the order form should be filled out like normal, with the Inside Profile (N Code), Outside Profile (S Code), color information, etc.
Need additional help ordering Lazy Susans for your next project? Check out our brochure and ordering guide (https://jbcutting.com/order/). If you’re stuck, please call us at 586.468.4765 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly assist you!