In an effort to keep overall costs as low as possible, and keep our shorter than industry average lead times, we are implementing a few pricing changes. These updates will take effect beginning February 1, 2015.
- Change Order Fee: Once an order has been confirmed and sent to our machining center, there will be a $50 charge to make changes to the order. We ask that you please check your order form carefully before you send it over.
- Engineering Fee: All orders that require our Engineering Department’s assistance will be charged a $50 fee. This includes (but is not limited to) figuring out drilling, creating drawings to complete countertops and programming the machines for a custom part not offered as part of our standard lines of products. This fee is in addition to any other applicable charges.
- Oversized Mullions Fee: Any mullions that are over 36” in width will be charged a special programming/machining fee of $75. This fee will be in replacement of the standard upcharge that is currently charged. (Painting and Gasketing Material charges remain the same.)
- We will now be following the guidelines below to determine Rush Fees:
- Orders that total $1 to $499.99 (before shipping charges): $75 fee
- Orders that total $500 to $999.99 (before shipping charges): $150 fee
- Orders that total $1000.00 or more (before shipping charges): 20% of the order total
JB Cutting will continue to improve our processes, hone overall production and work closely with vendors to help keep costs low or even reduce costs wherever we can. Within the last few months, we tweaked our production of the N702 Applied Molding profile, allowing for a reduction in the overall price of this style!! We have also added more stock colors, accessories, styles and profiles to the standard lines of products offered to incorporate more of what’s in demand.
We thank you for your cooperation in this matter and would be happy to answer any questions you have – just call (586.468.4765) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will assist you!